Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Advocare's impact.

I am absolutely astonished how one thing has changed my life so much.  I have mistreated my body for so long, cakes, cokes, junk junk junk.  Not anymore.  Just by giving  myself 24 days, I feel so much better, my skin is better, Im shrinking and my thought are clear.  Thank you Advocare ! No more junk !  I am posting these somewhat embarrassing pics so you guys can see the real change.  Of course I knew that change was happening almost immediately because of how great I started to feel, but pictures are worth a thousands words.  I am not poking my belly out or sucking it in.  This is me, taken at the "butt crack" of dawn each time, hence the not so happy look on my face.  Needless to say I am very happy with the changes I have seen in 24 days.  Imagine what you can do in 24.  If you would like information please let me know. Now on to more progress...


No comments:

Post a Comment