Sunday, January 5, 2014

Here it Goes ! Day 1

Today is the first day of my 24-day Advocare challenge so of course not much to report.

I have so far, started drinking water and consumed my fiber drink.  I had previously read on many sites that this is by far the worst part of the challenge so anticipating an unflavorable taste I mixed just a small amount of orange juice in the glass with the fiber drink and then chugged it, not bad at all actually. 

Since today is Sunday I am also in the process of meal planning for the week.  I have a gallon zip lock bag for each day and I am writing the menu for every day directly on the bag, I think this will help me stick to my plan.

Side note, in doing the 24-day challenge I am taking pictures during the process so that I can see the transformation.  I am not posting these until the very end.  Honestly because as my photographer ( my wonderful husband Tony) took the pictures I of course had to peak, oh good LAWD ! Have I let myself go.  This is my motivation.  I am ready for this change! BRING IT ON!

2 comments:

  1. Proud of you Lisa! I am trying to eat low fat, but need to clean my body out too!!! Detoxify!!! How are you doing your meals in baggies???? Good for u!!!

    ReplyDelete